Situated in the sought after village of Kelvedon this four bedroom Grade II Listed property has an abundance of charm and character with many original features including exposed Oak beams brick built fireplaces. The accommodation comprises a living room, dining room, kitchen which is open plan to the sitting room and ground floor shower room. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers a lean to garden room which is enclosed to three sides, a set of double gates provide shared vehicular access to this and the neighbouring property, a low maintenance landscaped garden and detached garage with additional workshop area.
We understand from the current seller that the property dates back circa 1800's and has a blue plaque to commemorate the birth of the philanthropist and preacher Charles Haddon Spurgeon in 1835.
The property is situated within a conservation area on the sought after High Street of Kelvedon and conveniently located within walking distance of the range of amenities that the village of Kelvedon offers which include healthcare facilities, hair and beauty salons, restaurants and takeaways. The excellent St Mary's primary School is situated in the village and there is a choice of nearby secondary schools. Kelvedon offers excellent transport links with it’s mainline station being situated less than 0.6 of a mile from the property, Kelvedon station offers a regular service with a journey times as fast as 50 minutes to London Liverpool Street. The A12 providing access to Chelmsford, London and the M25 to the south, Colchester and Ipswich to the North is within 1.5 miles.